Step into the world of edgy elegance with our collection of edgy long wolf cuts with elegant curtain bangs. These hairstyles embody a perfect balance, framing the face with gentle layers while maintaining the length and grace of the classic wolf cut.
Wolf cut with bangs is a go-to choice for many ladies, across ages! We assure you it will look even better with longer hair! Let us show you!
1. Long Malibu Blonde Wavy Wolf Cut With Curtain Bangs
This graceful long wavy wolf with malibu blonde shade and flowing curtain bangs looks elegant and stylish. It is an easy-to-maintain and straightforward look.
2. Wavy Wolf Cut With Curtain Bangs on Chocolate Brown Hair
If you have long chocolate brown flowing locks, give them a new twist with a long wavy wolf cut combined with bouncy curtain bangs.
3. Dark Brown Straight Wolf Cut With Choppy Curtain Bangs
Here’s another all-brown wolf cut look. This elegant long wavy wolf cut with face-framing layers and choppy curtain bangs is all you need to create a classy vibe!
4. Wavy Golden Brown Wolf Cut With Curtain Bangs
Brown wolf cut looks don’t seem to be ending here. This graceful wavy wolf cut with curtain bangs on long golden brown hair can be a great choice for both casual and formal events.
5. Curly Deep Coffee Brown Wolf Cut With Wavy Micro Curtain Bangs
Expecting more brown wolf cut looks? We’ve got you covered! Now you can add spice to your curly hair with this long wolf cut with wavy curtain bangs on curly deep coffee brown hair. The overall appearance has a playful vibe.
6. Long Night Brown Mullet Wolf Cut With Extended Curtain Bangs
Create a naughty vibe on your long night brown hair with this long mullet wolf cut look with extended curtain bangs.
7. Brown Wavy Wolf Cut With Wispy Curtain Bangs
This brown wavy wolf cut with wispy curtain bangs can be a great choice for those with a round face. The wispy bangs add a touch of playfulness to the overall vibe.
8. Wavy Dark Ginger Wolf Cut With Curtain Bangs
So the browns are finally done! Now here is a simple long wavy wolf cut look with curtain bangs for dark ginger hair. The overall appearance comes with a metallic look like no other.
9. Wavy Mullet Golden-Medium Champagne Wolf Cut With Choppy Curtain Bangs for Straight Hair
This long mullet wavy wolf cut look with choppy curtain bangs can be a perfect choice for those with straight here. The mullet wolf cut is not the only charmer in this look, the half and half golden and medium champagne shades also look classy and trendy.
10. Auburn Layered Wolf Cut With Choppy Curtain Bangs
The layered wolf cut look in long auburn-shaded hair look classy and elegant with choppy curtain bangs. Isn’t the overall look vibrant and fiery?
11. Curly Black Long Mullet Wolf Cut With Micro Curtain Bangs
Now you can style your all-black curly hair with a bouncy long mullet wolf cut with micro curtain bangs. Who knew simple curly black hair could look so gorgeous!
12. Face-Framing Long Bronde Wolf Cut With Elongated Curtain Bangs
Both the elongated curtain bangs and face-framing layers will enhance the glow on your face with this long bronde wolf cut. It can be a perfect pick for those with straight bronde hair.
13. Wavy Black Mullet Wolf Cut With Wavy Curtain Bangs
This long wolf cut with curtain bangs is all about waves. The wavy wolf cut layers and wavy curtain bangs combine to create a bouncy and fluffy look.
14. Dark Brown Wolf Cut With Curtain Bangs
Here’s another classy look for those with dark brown straight hair. The curtain bangs and wolf cut layers combine to create an elegant and charming look.
15. Layered Wolf Cut With Fall Bronde Balayage and Wavy Curtain Bangs
The fall bronde balayage trend is ever-growing and we have found the perfect fall wolf cut look for you here. If you have straight long hair, give them a fall bronde look with this stunning all-layered wolf cut with wave-infused curtain bangs.
16. Long Black Wavy Wolf Cut With Extended Curtain Bangs
Finally, we have an entirely black long wolf cut look with extended curtain bangs. It looks classy and majestic. No colors required; you can simply style your all-black hair with this beautiful wolf cut look comprising flowing layers and bouncy curtain bangs.
From the edginess of the wolf cut to the flattering framing of curtain bangs, this hairstyle will surely scream stylish sophistication. Are you ready to try out this elegant combination? Share your thoughts in the comments below and let us know which hairstyles you want to see next!